It’s Autumn, everyone is back to school and all those memories of a fun summer begin to drift away as we get back to the daily grind. If you have a friend or loved one though that is celebrating a birthday or other special occasion around this time (September to October), then you need to look at what gifts are best received by the Libras. This article will give you a few (5) ideas that we believe are popular with this sign and have been well received in the past. This is not meant to be a direct guide for purchasing gifts, but rather a little bit of advice put together from our collected research.First, let’s look at some of the attributes that make people born under the zodiac sign of Libra so unique from other signs.
- Flirtatious (yet loyal in relationships)
- Self Confident (bordering on vanity) and intellectual
- Diplomatic and Social
- Fair and Balanced (slow to judgment and impartial) and musical
- Indecisive (and easily swayed, bordering on gullible)
Now that we have a look at how the Libra works and feels, the next step is to try and match some gifts that will touch of each of the attributes we listed above. If you have other attributes that you see in your own Libran, then you can swap those into the list and choose a gift with the same system. However, for the sake of being helpful and expedient, we will focus on just these five attributes right now.
1. If you are in a relationship with a Libra, keep in mind that Libras won’t care if a gift is expensive, but you should choose something well-designed or beautiful like a striking necklace with the Libra gemstone included (Opal for October and Sapphire for September). For the Libra, it is more about quality than quantity and also the thought behind the gift that counts most.
2. As Libras are intellectual, they love to read. Find a book on an interesting subject or touch on their sentimental side and find a first edition book they may have enjoyed as a child. A special gift would be an electronic reader already uploaded with a couple of mysteries.